Perform the following steps to create a temporary Admin account for Notable Care support to access your site.
Note: Please do not create an account for Notable Theme’s Support unless requested by Notable Themes.
From your WordPress Dashboard:
1. Click Users
2. Click “Add New”
3. Under “Add New User”:
- For username type: notablethemes
- Type an email address. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set role to Administrator
- Confirm “Send the new user an email about their account.” is checked.
- Click the “Add New User” button.
- Follow up with Notable Support via email with your website’s URL and confirm you created an account.
After your question is resolved delete the user account your created:
- Go to Users > All Users
- Select the check box to the left of the username
- Select Remove in the Bulk Options dropdown box.
- Click Apply
- Click “Confirm Removal” when asked to confirm.